File System Auditing
The amount of stored enterprise data have seen an exponential growth over the last few years. With each new user, each new file, this data is constantly updating and expanding. And as data storage grows, it becomes even more difficult to manage- and even harder to track. To comply with external regulations and ensure business continuity, organizations must audit their file servers to secure sensitive data against leaks and unauthorized modifications. Burning questions like “Can you trace how and when your critical files are accessed?” and “Could you pass an audit with your current system right now?” can be answered with an efficient auditing solution that overcomes the limitations of native auditing tools.
CyberShelter’s auditing solution gives you automatic reporting and auditing capabilities to help you build an extra layer of security around your company’s sensitive data and intellectual property. It provides actionable audit data about all changes made to files, folders, shares and permissions; detects deleted and newly created files; and reports on both successful and failed access attempts.
Managing Active Directory in a dynamic organization can be a complicated task. And due to Active Directory's architectural design and common security policies, there are some basic security risks that most AD implementations share. CyberShelter solves these problems with our solution that offers extended customizability for Active Directory.
Benefits at a glance
- Deep insight capability that makes it easy to determine who made a change, when the change occurred, and what exactly was changed, including the before and after values.
- Easy file data access no matter how many storage systems or platforms your enterprise may use.
- Maintain audit trails of data for further investigation or legal holds.
- Provides out-of-the-box reports mapped to common regulatory compliance standards.
- Provides a comprehensive understanding of user profile to detect sudden shifts in user behavior.
- Non-intrusive auditing process that does not interfere with system processes or performance.
- Build detailed audit reports and dashboards that are easy for all stakeholders to use. Users can filter, sort and export the audit data, and even subscribe to reports delivered to their inbox.
With CyberShelter’s formidable File System Auditing solution, organizations have an easy yet robust auditing tool that delivers complete visibility across multiple file servers, and streamlined compliance reporting, thereby mitigating the risk of compliance failures, data breaches and availability problems.