Enterprises are under constant threat of potentially business-crippling cyber attacks. But before your mission critical information assets are secured, you have to know how they are threatened. It is therefore more important than ever to remain vigilant and ensure that vulnerability management resources are included in your overall risk management plans and execution.
Vulnerability scanning offers a way to find backdoors across network, web, virtual and database environments that could be exploited by hackers and malicious individuals, to the detriment of the organization. Traditional vulnerability scanning tools can mean weeks between active scans, disruption to critical services and sections of the enterprise infrastructure left untouched. They also require a significant investment in software and hardware, and require dedicated resources for training and ongoing maintenance and upgrades.
CyberShelter delivers an automated, on-demand vulnerability scanning solution that enables you to efficiently identify vulnerabilities on network devices, operating systems, desktop applications, Web applications, databases, and more, and prioritize remediation enterprise-wide. Using OS, protocol and application fingerprinting and other gathered knowledge to target vulnerabilities directly, CyberShelter’s Vulnerability Scanner significantly reduces false positives, decreases the time it takes for a scan to complete and allows for the effective assessment of applications with non-default installations.
With our vulnerability scanning solution, you can:
- Regularly monitor and improve enterprise security posture
- Detect security exposures before they can be exploited by intruders
- Anticipate and prevent common system vulnerabilities
- Realize optimal performance via non-intrusive scanning
- Prioritize remediation based on risk severity to critical assets
- Demonstrate compliance with current government and industry regulations such as PCI DSS, NERC, FISMA, SOX etc.
- Perform configuration audits with policies defined by FDCC, USGCB, and DISA
- Get frequent updates from the CyberShelter research team
New vulnerabilities are discovered at an astonishing rate. Our vulnerability database is continually updated, so you’ll have an accurate, immediate picture of vulnerabilities at all times to eliminate attack vectors.